1. What kind of browser are you using?
Try to use another browser. Google Chrome works best for this game but you can also use Mozilla Firefox. They can be downloaded from the following locations: Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
2. What is your connection speed?
You can test it here. It must not be less than 1 mbs.
3. Clean your cache and cookies.
Сlean your cache in the browser regularly.
To clear the cache, go to Settings —> Preferences —> Advanced —> History and click ' Empty now'.
3.2. Mozilla Firefox:
3.3. Internet Explorer:
To delete browsing history in Internet Explorer 11 and Internet Explorer 10:
To delete browsing history in Internet Explorer 9:
To delete browsing history in Internet Explorer 8:
- In Internet Explorer, select the Safety menu, and then select Delete Browsing History.
- Choose the types of data and files you want to remove from your PC, and then select Delete.
3.4. Google Chrome:
- Open Chrome.
- On your browser toolbar, click .
- Point to More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
You can remove all records that Safari keeps of where you’ve browsed during a period of time you choose. If your Mac and your other devices have Safari turned on in iCloud preferences, your browsing history is removed from all of them. Clearing your browsing history in Safari doesn’t clear any browsing histories kept independently by websites you visited.
- Choose History —> Clear History, click the pop-up menu, then choose how far back you want your browsing history cleared.
4. Update your Flash Player.
Google Chrome has a built-in flash player, which is updated automatically.
Update flash player for all other browsers it is possible here. It is not necessary to install the Free McAfee antivirus for this installation to work!
It is not advisable to do automatic updates by simply clicking on the button right on the site, because if the problem is in the player (flash plugin), then after the upgrade, it probably will not go anywhere. So the upgrade should be done in this sequence:
- Download the installation file from the official website (choose the version for your type of browser!).
- Remove the old version (via the Start menu: add / remove programs).
- Close all browsers.
- Install the new Flash Player version.
If none of the basic things help, please, contact our game support team. It's easy to do: just click on "Contact us" in the right side of the screen.